Thursday, April 10, 2008

Response To The Glory Field

In 'The Glory Field' felt real horrible and sad because I think the author(Walter D. Myers) wrote black people's pain exactly so I felt so sad and horrible.

I think this is kind of good book for teenagers or more, but is lower classes are reading this book, I think it probably not good, because they can act like in the book like fighting scenes, so it could not be good for their educations. But teenager or more can have some judgments, and they can understand the book more then lower classes. So, I like this book.

In this book, my favorite part is when Lizzy bring the water to Lem. Because I can see their deep friendship, and I felt so impressed. Even when Lizzy got whipped, I felt so frustrated and fury , because I think the Lizzy's owner(?) is so bad, and kind of cruel.

And if the author wants to rewrite this story, I like he add some thrill in this book. Because I think if he add some thrills it could be really good book.

I recommend this book to love some histories or slavery.

No comments: